As a business owner, you know that online reviews are more critical than ever. With even more business being conducted online these days, if you're not actively attracting new high-quality five-star reviews, you are seriously missing out. Your competition likely is not making that mistake. Here are some key moments to make sure you are asking for reviews from your new and existing customers.
The key to getting more five-star reviews is timing. You want to make sure you are asking for a review at the peak of the customer's satisfaction. Here are some key moments to ask for a review:
- After a customer makes a purchase
- After a customer uses your product or services and is happy with the results
- After you provide great customer service
Don't be shy about asking for reviews. A simple request can go a long way in helping you get more high quality five star reviews that will help attract new customers and grow your business. So don't wait, start asking for those five star reviews today!
The next key is to make giving you a review as easy as possible. When you make customers hunt for a way to give you reviews it is far less likely to happen.
- Include links to your review profiles in your email signature.
- Add a link to your review profiles on your website.
- Send customers follow-up emails with a link to leave a review after they have made a purchase or used your product/service.
If you make it easy for customers to leave reviews, you will be much more likely to get them. So take a few minutes today to add some links to your review profiles and start reaping the benefits of more five-star reviews!
If you have hired us to work with you on Reputation Marketing, get in the habit of changing the word review, to feedback. We create feedback portals, to turn only raving feedback into powerful reviews, so we want to be asking everyone for feedback, then send them to the portal we build for you. If you have questions, ask your account manager.
Write A Comment